“Jeff is extremely bright, tenacious, and great in the courtroom. He is one to watch.”
Jeff Hightower, Jr. is one of only six attorneys in Dallas who is board certified in civil trial law (NBLSC), is board certified in personal injury trial law (TBLS), and is a member of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers (invitation only; The National Trial Lawyers). He is rated 5.0 AV Preminent by Martindale Hubbell and 10.0 Superb by Avvo. He is a six-time Super Lawyer and a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. All you want to know is can JHLAW help you with your legal matter.
The answer is… Maybe.
We are small firm and pass on 9 out of 10 cases. When we take a case, however, we put our hearts and souls into giving you the very best chance for a very successful legal outcome. As a husband and wife team, communication about your case is seamless, and you always know who is working on your case. No JHLAW client ever gets lost in the shuffle.
Call us today. We are here to help.
- Licensed in Texas, Colorado, and Utah
- United States Supreme Court
- Texas Supreme Court
- Colorado Supreme Court
- United States 5th Circuit Courts of Appeals
- United States 6th Circuit Courts of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Board Certified – Personal Injury Trial Law (Texas Board of Legal Specialization)
- Board Certified – Civil Trial Law (National Board of Legal Specialty Certification)
- University of Texas at Austin School of Law (1995)
- University of Texas at Austin School of Business (1992)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers—The National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyer 2014
- Five time Super Lawyer (“Rising Star”)—2006-2010
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Avvo Rating 10.0 “Superb”
- Newsweek Magazine, Top Lawyers in Texas, March 2009 and December 2010
- Featured in hour-long CNBC Documentary “Remington Under Fire”
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- $3,500,000 (products liability case against Mazda Motors)
- $3,000,000 settlement in aviation case
- $2,250,000 (products liability case against CAE Newnes)
- $1,900,000 settlement in wrongful death hunting accident case
- $1,500,000 (trucking case against Eagle Transportation)
- $1,425,000 settlement in case against Remington Arms.
- $1,173,000 arbitration award against Remington Arms.
- First nationwide verdict against Johnson & Johnson—Surgical Staplers / Cutters